FS: Original Heathkit Manuals and a Few Others

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sun Apr 5 12:34:13 EDT 2009

I finally got a chance to go through and catalog all of the original
Heathkit manuals I obtained a few years ago.

I have added approximately 200 manuals to my "Original Heathkit Manuals"
web page that I first posted about 6 months ago. Their are manuals for a
lot of really obscure Heathkit items. After going through all of these,
I think I see what also may have contributed to the downfall of Heathkit
- trying to be to too many things to too many consumers. I could not
believe the variety of kits that they made in addition to ham, audio and
test gear.

The web page is here:

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

Their are a few non-Heathkit ham manuals near the bottom of the page.

73 and thanks for looking,

Dave N7RK
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector