Crystal

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 9 10:49:00 EDT 2009

I have an extral 10.255 MHz crystal which gives 7.1 MHz to 7.3 MHz in the Collins S-Line.  I need a 17.055 MHz crystal to replace one that is bad in my newly arrived Eldico R-104.  The 17.055 MHz crystal is for the 14.0 MHz to 14.2 MHz range.

The Eldico R-104 was the "second source" required by the military and is very similar to the Collins 75S-2.  I had both the R-104 receiver and the matching T-102 transmitter back in the mid 1970s.  Traded them off because I already had 2 Collins S-Lines.

If I cannot find a 17.055 MHz crystal then I will order one from International Crystal.

Now all that I have to do is to find another Eldico T-102!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com