Audio Gear F/S

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Fri Aug 7 16:33:28 EDT 2009

Hi All I have the following F/S. Pricing is
great.Prefer to sell in one lot.

Reason selling is that I have gone in a different
direction on audio.Lots of you have heard my GATES
with this gear.

Allesis Model 3630Compressor/Limiter/ Noise Gate 2
input 2 output $100.00

Allesis Model Multimix 12R Mixer Pre Amp  12 Input
$200.00

Furman Power Conditioner with 2 lights  $50.00

Behrenger Stereo Graphic EQ from 25 Hz to 15 K
left and right channel $50.00

Buy it all for $350.00 SHIPPED Also if you buy it
all I will throw in some 20 foot mic cables. It is
all rack mountable The Multi Mix is 3 rack space
all other is 1 space each.

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX