[Milsurplus] Bugs From Another World...

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sat Aug 15 14:21:14 EDT 2009

It might not be as remarkable as it first appears. From Wiki:

"Their diet focuses mainly upon crickets and other small insects as their
main food source. Some other species can also eat small rodents"

and such things could well be in a container also. So it might have had
food, and been able to get some water from prey too.

FWIW,
-John