Eldico S-119 serial numbers

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 19 13:55:48 EDT 2009

I have recently acquired my second set of the Eldico "2nd source for Collins S-Line" S-119 equipment (my first set I had in the late 1970s and got talked into trading the equipment).  Various sources say that about 1000 units were produced and other sources say that around 3000 units were produced.  Therefore, I am trying to come up with a list of serial numbers to get some idea as to just how many units were actually produced.

The S-119 consisted of the following:

R-104 receiver
T-102 transmitter
M-135 station control
P-106 power supply

Each of these units had a serial number.

Also, the VFO units in the R-104 and T-102 have a separate serial number.

I am requesting that anyone who has any of the Eldico units to please forward the serial numbers to me so that I can compile a list.  Since the VFO units were used in both the transmitter and receiver the serial numbers should be twice the total number of systems manufactured.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com