FS: Parting out National NC-100

William Morton w_b_morton at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 15 22:52:28 EST 2009

I have come into posession of an NC-100 unit that is beyond my skills for restoring, although I am sure there are some useful parts within it.  I would like to keep the power transformer and chokes but everything else is up for grabs.  Anyone interested?  Also, details on the power transformer secondaries would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

William