FS: Parting out National NC-100

Greg Gore; WA1KBQ gardgore at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 16 08:32:24 EST 2009

An NC-100 would be the version with art deco styled front panel with PW type tuning dial and without crystal filter. Is this the version you have? Other possible versions are: NC-100X which adds a crystal filter and NC-100XA which features a different "Full Vision" calibrated tuning dial; something new for National at that time.

Regards, Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: William Morton <w_b_morton at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Tue, Dec 15, 2009 10:52 pm
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] FS: Parting out National NC-100

I have come into posession of an NC-100 unit that is beyond my skills for
estoring, although I am sure there are some useful parts within it.  I would
ike to keep the power transformer and chokes but everything else is up for
rabs.  Anyone interested?  Also, details on the power transformer secondaries
ould be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

William

o post - BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV