WTB Vane Meter

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 16 21:48:24 EST 2009

The Globe Chief 90 used the black metal housed moving vane meter just like the Heath DX-20 and DX-35.  The earlier Globe Chief 90A used the same meter as the 90 and the later Globe Chief 90A used the plastic housing meter.  My original 90A that I got used in 1959 had the metal meter, but, the one that I now have has the plastic meter.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com