Gonset G-43

Greg Gore; WA1KBQ gardgore at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 17 09:13:56 EST 2009

G-33 and G-43 dial glass nearly always gets broken during shipping due to
the inadequate glass mounting hardware Gonset employed which puts stress on
the  glass. About your only solution is to locate another receiver. My
policy  now before tackling an in-depth restoration of something is to find
another one to provide a suitable source for parts. Between the two of  them you
can usually come up with enough parts to build something pretty  good.

Regards, Greg

In a message dated 12/16/2009 9:07:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,