BC1306 WW II radio

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sat Dec 19 14:47:06 EST 2009

One of these was listed on our AM Swap net here in
North Texas today. I had to see what it is so
found this in my google search. This is part 1 of
a 3 part you tube video from WW II .This will
knock your socks off. It is a wonderful info
film.. It was listed by K5HTE with no price but it
is complete with the vibrator P/S for 6/12/24 volt

Operation. Only wish that I had the $$$ to buy
it.If anyone wants it negotiate with Doyle before
it goes to that YAK on line service.

BC1306  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACLE6YTV28
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACLE6YTV28&featur
e=related> &feature=related