OT: Lots, 100 each AA energizer

Tom Norris nu4g.radio at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 14 01:37:29 EST 2009

So's I needed me some batteries and sow these auctions from this guy
on Epiddle.  Bulk road rescue, some have road rash,  the two boxes I
bought test 100% on my olde Radio Shlock load-type batter tester.
Good buy.

link here -- http://tinyurl.com/bazzboxobattriz

Good buy.  Rechargeable are good too, but you can stash stores or
these to use at a later date.  Used to see C and D battery adaptors on
the 'bay in the past.  Didn't look this evening.

The seller is an honest guy to deal with, good country boy, don't
hesitate to ask him anything.

Tom  NU4G