[Boatanchors] [FLBOATANCHORS] Orlando Hamcation - Good Despite Economy

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sun Feb 15 14:41:18 EST 2009

You mean they allowed that REDNECK from Arkansas
into Florida. I thought for sure the US
Immigration service would do a much better job
than to allow Bill entry to Florida. After he left
Texas and went to Arkansas we closed the border to
him to be able to come back. Now he needs a green
card to enter and no one will give him one.

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX

http://www.w1pe.com