[Boatanchors] [FLBOATANCHORS] Orlando Hamcation - Good Despite Economy

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5UQ at VERIZON.NET
Sun Feb 15 15:02:08 EST 2009

Yep... sure nuff......  W5SJ, strawberry jam, is a fugitive from two
states now...

 looks like I'll just have to smuggle him back into Texas for the HamCom
in June... especially since he's losing his Texas accent, being down
here in Florida for so long now.   Got any suggestions?   :-)

Unless this DARN digital TV transition thing on June 12th keeps me from
getting to HamCom, we'll see you again this year.   This will be my 11th
or 12 year without missing one.  Sure want to make it.

Bob  W5UQ  Tampa
see W5UQ.com   Accurate info in QRZ.com (just a wee bit old)