NEED MIL INFO

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Sun Feb 22 08:46:58 EST 2009

Fellow Anchorites

Am needing info / docs, any tech material, pics, operating info, or advice / experience having put one these on the air. Where to find parts & pieces, cables or connectors. What I have found is several pages of discriptions. Thats it. Is this tx 100 watts or 400 watts op? Two different sources dont agree on power op.

I just swapped into a T-631/GRC-14 station including rx. Wow, what a monster!! I have only the tx, power supply, rx & speaker. I pulled the tx out of cab to see condition. Its about a 9. Cabs can use a bath but everything is in tact, nothing broken so it might float, hi.
Thanks
Dee
(540)480-7179