TRADE RANGER-1 FOR VAC VARIABLE

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Mon Feb 23 23:26:06 EST 2009

Fellow Anchorites
Am still looking for a 2000pf - 2300pf, 4kv (small is fine) vac variable. MUST be good hi pot.
Have one of my restored Ranger-1 panel & cab sets for trade.

Most of you know I have retired from restoring business and I am now focusing on putting together my equipment to get on the air. Since we (our reflector gp) is a rather small, please pass this info on to others you know.

Thanks Guys
Dee
(540)480-7179