First HT

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 24 12:48:25 EST 2009

Good point, John - even the old Motorola 'brick', heavy as it was,
wouldn't qualify as a boatanchor. (o:

Plenty of VHF type lists out there who are far better qualified to
give you the info you seek, Bob. They have changed a LOT in both size
and features even since I got my first and only one back in the 80s.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4