First HT

Dale Putnam daleputnam at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 24 20:15:52 EST 2009

The PT series radios had batteries and they could be replaced with an ac supply. With a carbon button mic, and a 2e26 for a final, in some, or a lighter tube in others.. they did a fairly good job. with a rx tube lineup of some six or maybe eight peanut tubes, and a tx that had five, including the driver and final...

  I kinda figure they were glow bugs for sure.. even if they did have to grow legs to get there...

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy