FS: Peerless Signalgraph

Michael Tortorella w2iy at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 25 22:45:20 EST 2009

GE to the list, I have this code trainer that I hope may be of interest to
someone here on the BA list.  It's similar to the classic Instructograph but
is called Peerless Signalgraph from RCA Institutes.  The good news is that
the case is in decent shape, has the original leather handle and
cloth-covered line cord (line cord is a little rough, though).  The bad news
is that the crank is missing (at least, I think it had a crank, although why
it would have a hand crank given that it runs on AC is beyond me).  I can
send a photo if you like.  Asking $20 plus a little for postage.  It's OD in
color and has a prop-up lid.

Thanks for reading and 73 to all,

Mike W2IY