Globe Scout Deluxe

Alan W. Fremmer AWFremmer at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 23 13:16:36 EST 2009

Fellow Restorers/Collectors,

I could use some help with the above mentioned transmitter.  I've  actually
restored it to the point where it's putting out good power on CW and  AM.  The
audio sounds good and everything seems to be working well except  for one
thing.  The meter doesn't read plate current.  It reads grid  current all right.
It won't read plate current even when the meter leads  are connected to an
external meter.  There is a meter shunt, R-15, 0.24  ohms which I can find on the
schematic but don't know what I'm looking for  under the chassis.  I suspect
that may be where the problem lies.  If  anyone can point me in the right
direction it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your help, past and present.

73, Alan - KB2HEI

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)