[Boatanchors] Electric Radio Magazine

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 25 11:00:54 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Gary H. Harmon, Jr <gharmon at idworld.net> wrote:

> One of the best purchases I ever made was to buy all the back issues to have
> a complete set.  It's a marvelous magazine especially if you have BA flowing
> through your veins.

Ditto, Gary -

When I subscribed to ER back in the 90s, Barry was offering a 'box
set' of all the back issues for $250. Best investment I ever made in
both BA information and overall reading enjoyment. It would be
substantially more today to get all the back issues, but just as worth
it. The information and experience contained within as well as the
stories from individuals, some no longer with us, is priceless IMO.
Not to mention the entertainment value of the old ads.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4