How do you hook-up?

Rodger wq9e at DTNSPEED.NET
Tue Jul 7 19:15:39 EDT 2009

Bob,

For most stuff I use the Alpha UL1015 series 600 V PVC wire from
Mouser.  It is a reasonable price compromise between LV and expensive
Teflon.  I bought several 1,000 foot rolls several years ago so I am
still well stocked.  It is also available on 100 foot rolls in the
$20-$30 per roll range depending upon gauge.  I also scored several bags
filled with assorted 100 foot lengths of various teflon insulated wire
at a hamfest last year so keep your eyes out at fests for this sort of
stuff.

Rodger WQ9E