How do you hook-up?

Jim Simmons orion at DATASYNC.COM
Tue Jul 7 20:04:22 EDT 2009

One good cheap (like free) source for hook-up wire is the connection
wire from defunct computer power supplies.  It comes in different colors
and is heavy duty stuff.  I don't know the voltage rating but it is well
insulated.  Teflon coated is good, but it is cantankerous as all get
out, like being stiff and unwieldy.  For good high-voltage stuff the
older test prod wire (like for the old multimeters) is ideal...but
expensive if you have to use a lot of it, and it only comes in two
colors (red and black).

Jim   N5MSJ