[Boatanchors] Source for resistors and disk caps needed

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 15 16:35:18 EDT 2009

I get all the parts that I need to service/repair/restore boat anchors at Mouser ( http://www.mouser.com ).  In fact, I need to order some parts this afternoon.

Remember that "modern" values don't always "track" with the old values.  For instance instead of finding 0.005 mfd capacitors the "modern" value is going to be .0047 mfd.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com