FS: JOHNSON RANGER PANEL

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Wed Jul 15 23:19:03 EDT 2009

*Fellow Anchorites
I have One (1) Ranger 1 panel set never set up on radio since I restored
it.  Special price $250. complete. I don't know if I have a cab to
match. If I do it will be $100. additional, under what it currently goes
for.

This IS the last panel for sale from my shop. I'm keeping one for a
Ranger I might build for trade some day ...... or I might not. The price
for this work these days is $300. from Chuck Hurley, if my memory serves
me correctly. And Chuck will require a trade in panel. I needing "ham"
money to finish couple of projects for home shack. Along the way if you
have a like new 3-1000 tube or a 2000pf vacuum variable, we might do
some trading.

Last year there was a fellow ham that had several 3-1000 Eimacs but I
lost the paper work. If you read this please get in touch w/ me again.
Warm regards To all. You are a great bunch of guys!!
Dee

*