FS: assortment of old cloth covered magnet wire for 'authentic' reproduction vintage radios

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Jul 20 19:29:40 EDT 2009

More cleaning up in the hamshack and I found a box full of old cloth covered magnet wire.  Strictly as an eyeball estimate, the wire gauges seem to vary from maybe #24 to #30.  Various colors.  26 reels of wire - all of them partial reels - some with just a few turns of wire and some with a couple of layers of wire.  I am also going to throw in a fewpartial rolls of newer magnet wire.  Take a look at the first picture in the following web album:

<http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts?feat=directlink>

This will all fit in a medium flat rate box so I am just asking for $14 for the whole shebang (this includes the shipping). PayPal (quick - use my email address <rgroh at swbell.net> ) or a personal check.  First come, first served. I am also going to throw in whatever else I can squeeze in the box - sort of a mystery box!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO   64014