Howard 435

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Mon Jul 20 13:34:01 EDT 2009

Fellow BAers ...

I have a fairly nice one that'd I'd like to get into for some tweaks. I understand that this is one of the models that is more difficult to service so, if anyone could give me some tips on disassembly, i.e. getting the chassis out of the metal cabinet, I'd really appreciate it. Something along the lines of a sequence of things to do, e.g. (1) remove knobs, (2) remove feet, etc. etc.

TIA,

Bob
AG5X