NEW MIC AND AUDIO GROUP

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Mon Jul 20 13:02:56 EDT 2009

Hay guys. There is a new Mic and Audio group up
and we already have 80 odd members but we need to
grow the traffic.. The owner just gave me that job
to do and he will stay out of our hair. It will be
a good place for audio folks to hash over old and
new technology and help the new guys coming up.
Please join and tell your buddies and other groups
to join.New gear or Boatanchor Gear. AM or SSB
let's do it all.

Place to join is:

I look forward to lots of traffic. Not many rules
except keep it clean.

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX