Gonset Super 6 converter, Superceiver receiver, Superceiver RF/AF Gain, Squelch unit for sale

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Mon Jul 20 12:37:00 EDT 2009

Hello everyone !

As I continue to slowly clear the shelves of restoration projects I'll never
get to (and there are still plenty I will) I would like to offer a Gonset
Super 6 converter, a Superceiver, and two (one and a spare) Superceiver
RF/AF Gain and Squelch unit.

There are no extra holes in the tops or sides of any of the units.  As far
as I can tell, there are no holes in the bottoms or backs, either.  What I
suspect are 3 trimmer adjustment holes or openings to provide air for
ventilation in the bottom of the Superceiver main unit appear to be placed
there by the factory.

I have absolutely no idea if these units, which have been on my shop shelf
for at least a decad, work.  I do know that years ago I ran a Super 6 along
with a Harvey-Wells Bandmaster in my '53 Studebaker, and had a great time.

Photos are available on request.

Price -- $45 plus shipping.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks and 73!

Mike/
K5MGR