More Military Stuff

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 28 08:54:52 EDT 2009

OK, I've heard from several people re ART-13s.  I hope to see them tomorrow.
Preference is going to local pickups, so if you are not local but are
willing to pay for packing, etc, let me know.  My objective is to get the
owner reasonable money without wearing myself out in the process.  The stuff
is 80 miles from here, so a bit of a pain.

I have heard there are several ARC-5s and I saw an AR-88 that he was working
on.  It needs something, and cleaning, but I know it has not been butchered.
They weigh 100lb, remember.  Let me know if you are seriously interested.

I have all the inquiries sent so far and will be back to everyone.

73,
Wilson
W4BOH