FS: Power transformer (1 KV CT), HV Choke and LV Choke

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Jul 28 22:21:32 EDT 2009

More basement cleanup.  I have the following items that I would like to see gone to a new home.

Item #1   High Voltage choke         Asking $25 with shipping included (USA only)
No idea of the actual breakdown voltage but guessing it is several KV - has ceramice standoffs (about 1/2" high). Resistance measures 157 ohms and the inductance measures about 20 H. Grey metal case about 4-1/2 x 3-3/4 x 5 inches and it weighs about 10 lbs.

Item #2   Low Voltage choke         Asking $22 with shipping included (USA only)
Again no idea of voltage or current rating.  Resistance measures 65 ohms
and the inductance measures about 7 H. Overall size is  3-1/2 x
4 x 4-3/4 inches and it weighs about 8 lbs.  Might go nicely with the power transformer (below) and a FW rectifier for a 500 VDC power supply.

Item #3    Power Transformer         Asking $25 with shipping included (USA only)
This is a Stancor 1G26253 (or maybe the G is a 6 - hard to say). Primary is 117 Volts. Secondaries are: 1,000 VCT (no current noted), 5V @ 3A and 2.5VCT @ 5A. Case is black wrinkle and overall size is  about 5 x 5  x 5 inches and it weighs about 15 lbs.

Pictures and further descriptions on this Picassa web album:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts?feat=directlink>

If interested or if you have questions, please contact me off list at <rgroh at swbell.net>. If you are not in the continental US, please contact me for a quote on the additional shipping costs. PayPal preferred but a personal check or money order will also be accepted.  Thanks!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY