FS Collins 75A-4A

Michael Tortorella w2iy at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jun 19 21:21:59 EDT 2009

With regret I need to sell my 75A-4A (not a typo).  This is 75A-4 s/n 2833
that was worked on by W2VCZ in 1967 (who added the 75A-4A plate to the
escutcheon) and further by Dennis Brothers in 1987.  Receiver is spotless
inside and out and works well.  4:1 reduction tuning knob installed.  The
only flaw I know about is the audio and RF gain pots are a little scratchy
and a shot of DeOxit should help.  Has seen very little use over the past
few years.  Includes the stock filter and original manual as well as all
original paperwork from W2VCZ and Western Nebraska Electronics documenting
the modifications and work done to the receiver.  Lots of photos available,
just ask.  Price is $1400, includes shipping to continental US addresses,
insurance extra.  Thanks for reading and 73 to all, Mike W2IY