FS: Heathkit, Hammarlund, Gonset, Military, Drake and Howard

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Mon Mar 9 11:22:28 EDT 2009

I have a bunch of equipment for sale.

I don’t have any of the connecting cables for the Gonsets or Heathkits
and I don’t have a power supply for the Heathkits so they are untested .

Prices do not include shipping.   I will ship overseas.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Heathkit HR-20 Receiver.........$175 plus shipping
Very clean unit inside and out with a few light scratches on the top.
Includes a copy of the manual on CD
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathhr20.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathhr202.JPG

Heathkit HX-20 Transmitter.........$135 plus shipping
Very clean unit inside and out but has some mods which can be seen in
the photos. I don’t know what the mods are
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathhx20.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathhx202.JPG

Hammarlund S-200 Speaker..................$90 plus shipping
Nice clean speaker with no dings or dents. Sounds excellent.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hamm_spkr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hamm_spkr4.JPG

Gonset G-66 Mobile Receiver with Power Supply and Original
Manual........$135 plus shipping
Some bonehead painted this blue.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvr.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvr2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvr3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvr4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvr5.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvr6.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g66rcvrmanual.jpg

Gonset G-77 Transmitter with Power Supply/ Modulator............$125
plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g77xmtr1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g77xmtr12.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g77xmtr13.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g77xmtr14.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/g77xmtrmanual.jpg

or $225 plus shipping for the pair of Gonset’s

BC-348-R Receiver with Shock Mount....$200 plus shipping
Has ac supply built in and works well. Appears to be all original except
for the ac supply. The case has some corrosion damage on the the back
upper right side. It is only the case, not in the radio.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r6.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r7.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r92.JPG

Heathkit HW-100 Transceiver with Manual.......$120 plus shipping
This is a very clean unit that had been wrapped up and stored for many
years by the original builder/owner. It has a few light scratches but
otherwise very clean. Insides are also very clean. I don't have a power
supply so it is untested. Includes the original manual.  I will ship
international.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw100.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1002.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1003.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1004.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1005.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1006.JPG

Howard 430 Receiver.................$80 plus shipping
This is a 6 tube communications receiver with internal speaker built in
1939 and 1940. More info can be found on my Howard web page at:
http://members.cox.net/n7rk/howard.htm
This is a project that I got 10 years ago and will never get to. The
power transformer is OK. Their are some disconnected wires inside.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard430.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4302.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4303.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4304.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4305.JPG

Heathkit and Drake Original Manuals
I also have the following original Heathkit, National, Drake and a few
other manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

I still have a bunch of Drake TR-7 Parts available.

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector