Johnson Viking Kilowatt 'Desk' Amplifier and Accessories For Sale

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 9 13:48:24 EDT 2009

Too many projects and not enough time (or space, since the move south)
has made me realize the need for further culling of the herd. These
don't come available too often, particularly with the accessory items
included.

This Viking Kilowatt is S/N 464 and comes complete with the matching
desk unit, original manual(later version), original drawer and
Filament Switch keys, and the scarce 250-34 Power Divider/attenuator.
A complete, in-depth description with history and numerous photos can
be found in the For Sale section of AMfone:

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=18880.msg133301;topicseen#msg133301

Price is $3800.  Pick up only, near Raleigh NC, or I will work with
your shipping company to properly pack and load it if distance
dictates.

Apologies in advance for any duplicate posts, but the splintering of a
common interest into many lists makes it necessary.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4