Question on Hallicrafters HA-1 keyer - knobs

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 11 16:45:27 EDT 2009

Bob = Keyer two appears to have Heathkit knobs on it's front...plus some 'other' hamfest knobs on the back....as to the lettering...guess that's just normal for multiple runs of a unit.   Larry, KC8JX