Clock needed for Heath

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 17 15:49:58 EDT 2009

The clock in my Heath SB-630 console is going bad.  I have cleaned and lubricated the motor as well as all of the number indicators.  It went from losing about 10 minutes per day to around losing 1 minute per day.  However, that is still not right and it is a pain in the posterior to keep changing the time.

Anyone have a replacement clock or even the motor assembly with the seconds dial at a reasonable price or for trade?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com