Hammarlund

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 7 19:37:27 EDT 2009

You can make a replacement pin jack board by using 2 thin sheets of whatever material you want.  Remove the correct sized pins from an old tube socket and then drill holes in the first board so that they just fit.  Then drill smaller holes in the cover piece.

Of course you need to cut the boards to the correct size and also drill holes to mount the finished assembly.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com