You gotta LOVE IT

Comarow, Avery ACOMAROW at USNEWS.COM
Fri May 8 11:16:53 EDT 2009

Check this out:
http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/r21536214-Ham-Radio-and-ATT-UVerse
-IPTVInternetPhone-Problems

Avery W3AVE

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Bob Peters
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 10:56 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] You gotta LOVE IT

Hi Guys and Gals. Got a good one for the group. I had ordered ATT U
Verse to be installed today.Tech got here a bit ago and took one look at
the shack and said NO CAN INSTALL you are a Ham Radio Operator and will
kick the you know what out of our system. The U Verse cannot be close to
any RF Environment. Now tell me if that is not the biggest piece of B
**** . He said that HAMS create all kinds of problems for them and that
the FCC is looking into what to do to help ATT on the problem. Looks
like we have another BPL on our hands here. Brother and I was going to
save $80 per month by going to U Verse.

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX