ARC T-20 VHF Model?

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Wed May 20 20:57:32 EDT 2009

They are square, this is set up breadbox shaped like an
ARC-5 set.

The window to view the crystals is on top as is the hatch to
open
(same latch mechanism as the ARC-5 exposes the 5763's)boat.

Three pictures here:  http://kd4e.com/swapn.html

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html