OT: Aluminum house wiring

Daniel Donnelly kc7vda at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 22 09:58:41 EDT 2009

Hello all;
before retiring, I spent part of my time playing electrician at one of
the larger institutions. Properly installed aluminum wiring can do an
excelent job, but my experience showed that the probability of failure
was far too high including causing
fires. If you possibly can, don't use it. If you find it, remove it.
Dan KC7VDA