NEWBIE RESTORATION QUESTIONS (redux)

David C. Hallam dhallam at RAPIDSYS.COM
Fri May 22 12:18:50 EDT 2009

My method is to spray it on from a spray bottle, brush it around with a
paint brush, and flush it off with a small stream of water from a garden
hose.  If you like you can follow with a distilled water, buy it at the
grocery store, rinse.

The main thing is to get it all off.  Ammonia will dissolve copper so be
sure it's removed.

David
KC2JD/4