[Boatanchors] Capacitor Bridge Reccomendation

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Tue Nov 10 20:45:16 EST 2009

Hi Larry,

That's very, very kind of you. The folks at the Massachusetts are working
very hard to get these things operational. I'm CCing a copy of this email
to Chris Nardi, the Curator of Battleship Cove.

Thanks again,

-John