Amelia

Greg Gore; WA1KBQ GARDGORE at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 19 19:57:56 EST 2009

I have one too; bought it at a hamfest many years ago because it was  in
excellent condition and when I arrived back home I wondered why  did I do
that? Dunno... and still don't know what to do with it. Now that  the movie is
out maybe Precision values are up, however.

Regards, Greg; WA1KBQ

In a message dated 11/17/2009 10:22:47 P.M. Atlantic Standard Time,