Spiral Bound Logbooks

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 20 10:07:41 EST 2009

Thought I would share this info, and yes I still use paper logs
and use computer logging when I have to submit contacts.

Ordered 2 of Steve - WD8DAS logbooks and they came in yesterday.
Have to say, if you paper log your contacts, you are going to enjoy
Steve's nice sized logbook and there is enough room to put in QSO
notes for later reference. Don't know about other folks but my
logbooks are a treasure in my ham shack with memories of fun and
crazy conditions of making contacts.

No attachment to Steve's work but I sure am a happy customer
and for a logbook at $10 that is postpaid to your door, it is a
fine product. His logbook is at

<http://www.wd8das.net/logs.html>

Happy Friday....73....Walter - K5EST - Missouri