SX101A

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 22 13:37:44 EST 2009

The main BAMA site is down while changes are being made to sbc.edu.  However, all of the information is available on the mirror site:

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Bob Peters <rwpeters at SWBELL.NET> wrote:

Looks like BAMA is down and I have a question on a SX101. Today I lost use of my RF Gain and Send/Receive switch. I turn off the avc I have no control of the RF Gain and the mute will not mute. Relay contacts are good. I have a manual on all my receivers but not the 101. Is there a tube that can be malfunctioning or ideas. Thanks ya all..