Coax Brands

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Sat Oct 10 09:55:52 EDT 2009

I'm finding Belden coax harder and harder to find in small (~100' or less)
quantities. I see other brands such as JSC and Jetstream advertised as
"equivalent" to Belden (and a lot cheaper per foot) but I'm skeptical, not
having any 1st or even 2nd hand experience with such. Has anyone here used
other brands (other then Times)? Any other brands and/or to recommend?

Thanks & 72 to all,

Bob  AG5X