FS: Millen, Gonset, Heathkit, Hammarlund, National and Misc.

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sun Oct 11 11:02:56 EDT 2009

I have a bunch of equipment for sale.   Prices do not include shipping.
  I will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me or feel free to
call me at 602-803-6290.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Heathkit HM-102 Power Meter with Original Manual.....$45 plus shipping
Clean working unit that covers 2-30 MHz and measures SWR and power in 2
scales. The scales are 0-200 watts max and 0-2000 watts max.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hm1023.jpg

James Millen Model 90800 Transmitter with Manual ........$125 plus shipping
This is a project. It’s Millen’s first transmitter. This requires an
external power supply.
Their is one driver coil included. I do not have any of the output
coils. This is is untested. The meter says Signal Corps IS-118 so this
transmitter may have been built for the military. The glass on the meter
is cracked and the unit does have rust and scratches. Includes a
photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen90800.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen908002.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen908003.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen908004.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen908005.jpg

Rare Gonset 2 Meter VFO and Audio Pre-Amplifier...........$100 plus shipping
This is the matching VFO for the Gonset Goony Bird 2 meter transceiver.
This is from the 1950's.
The unit appears to be complete. It has the correct knobs, no ding,
dents or extra holes. It does have scratches. It is untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset2mvfo.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset2mvfo2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset2mvfo3.jpg

National NC-46 Receiver.............$50 plus shipping
For parts or restoration. Clean insides but has a few disconnected wires
so it is untested.
Also missing the dial glass and one piece of decorative trim.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc46.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc466.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc465.jpg

Homebrew VHF Receiver with MCN Dial....$20 plus shipping
Lot’s of parts inside
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/vhf_rcvr.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/vhf_rcvr2.jpg

Heathkit HM-15 SWR Meter....$20 plus shipping
Working but slightly cosmetically challenged SWR meter with photocopy of
manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hm15.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hm152.jpg

Hammarlund CB 212 Radio.........$25 plus shipping
Tube CB radio from the 1960’s. Missing a couple of tubes -untested.
Convert this to 10 meters for the next sunspot cycle (if that ever happens)
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hammarlundcb.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hammarlundcb2.jpg

Military Transmitter Vernier Dials
I believe these came from a military transmitter. These have a National
velvet vernier on the back side

Marked Antenna Tuning Inductance..............$35 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/xmtrvernier3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/xmtrvernier4.jpg

Marked Antenna Coupling..............$35 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/xmtrvernier7.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/xmtrvernier8.jpg

Marking Label and Lock Knob Missing..........$20 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/xmtrvernier9.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/xmtrvernier91.jpg

or $65 for all three plus shipping.

Matched Pair of Weston 3 A Max RF Ammeters.............$45 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/westonrfammeter3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/westonrfammeter.jpg

Heathkit Meter for HW-12, HW-22, HW-32 Transceivers...$20 shipped
Heathkit meter that is used in the HW-12, HW-22, HW-32 and I believe
also in the HW-100 and HW-101 transceivers.
This is a tested, working meter.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathkit_meter.jpg

Heathkit Original Manuals
I have around 200 original Heathkit manuals plus a few National, Drake
and other manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector