restoration question

Daniel Donnelly kc7vda at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 13 11:59:51 EDT 2009

Hello all,
I have had several radios in the past that needed some repair of the
silk screened lettering on the front panel I have had some success by
using rub on lettering, how ever I have never had to do a job so big
as to require a do a complete silk screening.

I am curious as to how that would be possible. I  would assume that a
digital picture would be needed of the damaged panel, but how would
you match the original font of the lettering and art work?

Dan KC7VDA