knobs needed

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 15 15:34:47 EDT 2009

These are not for a Collins unit but for the Collins "clone" Eldico R-104 (military second source for the Collins 75S-2).

I need 2 of the middle sized knobs to replace 2 non-original knobs.  They are made from "pot" metal, have a skirt 1 3/16ths inch diameter, have a knurled knob about 3/4ths inch in diameter, and have protrusions on either side of the knurled portion.

There are also knobs that do not have a skirt, I don't need those.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com