FS: Old(er) ARRL 'The Radio Amateur's Handbook'

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Sep 22 19:35:58 EDT 2009

Cleaning out the attic and have identified these books as being ready to start a new life with a new owner. These are all soft cover (unless otherwise noted) and condition is good - a few bent corners, etc but no writing on pages, no separated pages, etc.

Years available: 1958, 1967, 1971, 1973, 1975 and 1982

Price is $5 for any each book.  Shipping and handling  as follows:
One book         $ 5.00
Each book over one    Add $2.50 per book

PayPal vastly preferred (quick and it means I can print a postage label and stick it in the mail box for the postman to pickup).  However I will certainly consider checks, money orders or even (Gasp!) cash if you are so inclined.

I have always enjoyed my Handbooks and still buy one every couple of years to stay current.  But it is time to simplify my life a bit.  If you are interested, you can contact me through the list or privately at <rgroh at swbell.net>.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY