UPDATE: FS: Amateur Radio handbooks

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Sep 23 18:30:41 EDT 2009

Did some more clean up and found some more books -  a 1949 and a 1977 edition plus several hardcover Bill Orr  Radio Handbooks and a 1939 Radio Handbook.  One has been claimed so I have removed it -  here is an updated list. These are all soft cover (unless
otherwise noted) and condition is good - a few bent corners, etc but no
writing on pages, no separated pages, etc.

ARRL Radio Amateur's Handbook (all softcover)
Years available: 1949, 1967, 1971, 1973, 1975, 1977 and 1982

ARRL Handbooks: Price is $5 for any each book.
Shipping and handling - One book         $ 5.00
Each book over one    Add $2.50 per book
---------------------------------------

Bill Orr's Radio Handbook
These are all hardcover and in nice condition - I liked these because they offered a different viewpoint on ham radio and on radio designs.
Available: 16th edition (1962), 17th edition (1967) and 22nd edition (1981)
Shipping and handling - One book         $ 5.00
Each book over one    Add $3.50 per book
---------------------------------------

Radio Handbook (before Bill Orr apparently)
Sixth edition, 1939, softcover
Condition is only fair on this one - a couple of pages have pulled loose from the backing. I guess when you are old, a few pages coming loose might be expected!
Price: $12  shipping included.

PayPal vastly preferred ( use my email address for PP  - it is quick and it means I can print a postage label and
stick it in the mail box for the postman to pickup).  However I will
certainly consider checks, money orders or even (Gasp!) cash if you are
so inclined.

I have always enjoyed my Handbooks and still buy
one every couple of years to stay current.  But it is time to simplify
my life a bit.  If you are interested, you can contact me through the
list or privately at <rgroh at swbell.net>.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY